SCHEDULING AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Complete inventory management control.
- On line detection of items stored, per order handling. (Whether finished or semi-finished or raw materials).
- High precision monitoring of stock and cutback of storage costs.
- Monitoring demand from customer orders - forecast
- Monitoring Lead Time of suppliers
- Management of Master Production Scheduling (MPS).
- Management of forecast orders and maintenance of actual customers’ demand.
- Creation of a uniform production program and maintenance of supply balance.
- Maintenance of increased productivity in parallel with customer service and improved inventory management.
- Management of Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP).
- Management and recognition of barriers during the production process.
- Medium-term and long-term plant capacity.
- Material Requirements Planning - MRP II.
- Reservation 0f full balance between supply and demand.
- Calculation of net requirements and rescheduling of existing orders to cover possible shortages in stocks of goods.
- Shop Floor Control.
- Creation of production orders and monitoring of financial data and production efficiency related to production phases.
- Management of Production Cost
- Monitor the cost of materials, labor and industrial indirect cost, per item, batch number or cost center.
The architecture implemented in each installation of the product is Web n-tier/Rich Client (see figure below).
It includes at least three layers (tiers):
- The data layer(data tier), for data storage (Oracle RDBMS).
- The application layer (application tier), which incorporates all business rules of every software module (Oracle Application Server)
- The user interface layer (client tier), which is responsible for the interface with the end user and the presentation of data based on any Web Browser.