Project Title: Central WEB Information System to cover the Health and Social Welfare processes of the Prefectures of the country
1. CENTRAL WEB INFORMATION SYSTEM TO COVER THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL WELFARE PROCESSES OF THE PREFECTURES OF THE COUNTRY
Customer: Greek Prefectures
Contractor: Union of Companies «IBM Hellas S.A. – Quality & Reliability S.A.»
Contract Value: 2.877.268,91€ without VAT
Q&R Portion in the Project: 1.235.499,27 € without VAT
Project’s Implementation Period: 23/6/2006 - 31/07/2009
The project undertaken by the Union of Companies «IBM Hellas S.A. – Quality & Reliability S.A.» included the modernization and reorganization of the Operational Health and Social Welfare Areas of the Prefectures, aiming to the optimization of their operations and services towards the citizens.
The system consists of the following subsystems:
• Financial Services
• Health Services Providers
• Medical and Para-medical Professions
• Sanitary Branches
• Drugs and Vaccines
• Public Health Functions
• Management and Payment of Social Welfare Benefits
• Social Welfare Benefits for the Uninsured Citizens
• Unduly Payments
• Welfare Revenues and Costs Management
• Social Services Management
• Control and Supervisory of Social Awareness & Care Agencies
• Electronic Protocol (ARCHEION-WEB Software)
• Oracle Workflow
• Electronic Services
• Web Services
The project included the procurement of Hardware as well.
The system’s users are:
• Staff of the Prefectures’ Health and Welfare Agencies
• Users of the Ministry of Health and Social Solidarity
• Other bodies
• Other operators / cooperating bodies such as hospitals, private clinics, etc..
• Citizens and Organizations
Development Environment: Web enabled (browser based), 3-tier / n-tier architecture, Oracle Database Server 10g Enterprise Edition, Oracle Application Server 10g Enterprise Edition, Oracle Internet Developer Suite.