QUALITY & RELIABILITY S.A. (“Q&R S.A.”) is an international technology innovator, with a broad portfolio of products and services within the primary industry segments in which it operates. The company was founded in 1992, managed to achieve high growth in recent years, and since mid-2000 is listed on the Athens Stock Exchange (QUAL)
Q&R delivers complex Integrated Information Systems for large and mid-size enterprises in the public and private sectors, cutting-edge technology solutions for Financial Institutions, Enterprise web Portals, white label e-Bookstore platforms & label e-commerce solutions, cross-platform Mobile Applications, and multi-platform eBook interactive educational authoring tools. Product line diversification helps to offset constantly evolving trends within the software industry.
The company’s staff consists of computer engineers with special knowledge and expertise, covering a wide range of all modern technologies.
The continuous training and monitoring of all modern trends in the field of information technology by Q&R’s staff ensure the adequacy of company’s human resources at all complex projects it undertakes.
Through the extensive experience gained by the company’s employees, the company is able to successfully implement projects in areas such as:
• Organization and operational modernization of enterprises in the Public & Private Sector
• Study, design, implementation and support of modern and sophisticated Integrated Information System
• Provision of cloud based Solutions
Q&R operates internationally through its subsidiary Q&R UK Ltd and its offices in the UK. Q&R S.A. owns 100% of Q&R UK Ltd, 100% of Digibooks4all S.A. and 100% of MyeBooks S.A.
Q&R’s main areas of expertise are the following:
• Governance Financial and ERP Systems
• Retail S/W Systems
• Business Intelligence and Analytics
• Personnel and Payroll Management
• e-Government Portals
• Document Management
• Property Management
• Citizen Record Management
• Social Security & Pensions
• e-Business Solutions
• Port Management Solutions
• e– book solutions